Little Princess Chloe

Hello! My name is Chloe. I have so many interesting and fun moments to share with you through this journal! So, take your time and enjoy ;)

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

My very 1st Photoshoot!





Although still sniffing a little, I was in the best of moods. Thus Mummy decided to go ahead with the shoot. I wore a lovely pastel green romper and brought my favourite rabbit toy along with me. Mummy brought a set of change for me - red warm snuggly dress ;) I had a great time during the shoot! The camera flash lights simply fascinated me and I couldn't help but stare at the lights. The other 2 crew members along with Godma were desperately trying to distract me and get me to look at the camera; they were seriously hilarious! I think the one who suffered most was Mummy. In trying to hold me still and swinging me to get me to laugh, it was as though she was having a real workout session during the shoot. All in all, judging from how the photos turned out, I must say that it was a success and a good experience for me ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home