Gymboree




After analysing my reasons for hating Baby Jumper Gym, Mummy concluded that I was'nt quite ready for classroom lessons. Hence she decided to give Gymboree a try as their classes are conducted in an open area with lots of colourful mats and gym equipment.
Dressed in a red jumper, all set for a session full of activity, we headed to Serangoon Village 15 min before my class. When we got there, Mummy let me watch the ongoing class from the outside through the glass walls. The place looked fun! I was beginning to enjoy scratching the stickers on the glass walls when my teacher asked us to go in to wait.
There were 6 babies all together; 3 of which were already walking well unaided, and the other 3 were still cruising. I belonged to the latter group ;) Nevertheless, that did not hinder me from trying out all the gym equipment! I took about 5 min to warm up. Once I did, I was all ready to go! I tried everything with zest and even went a second round!
Seeing how happy I was during class, Mummy signed me up for a whole term. Yay!!!!! I'm really looking forward to my Gymboree sessions ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home