Little Princess Chloe

Hello! My name is Chloe. I have so many interesting and fun moments to share with you through this journal! So, take your time and enjoy ;)

Friday, March 24, 2006

Bye Bye Daddy



Daddy had to fly to Vienna for a conference. We made our way to the airport after dinner to send Daddy off. I had so much fun being pushed around on the luggage trolley ;) I especially enjoyed being pushed at super fast speed by Aunty Ashley!!!!! While waiting for Daddy's colleagues, I saw a model of the sky train and did a thorough inspection of it ;) Hee Hee.... Then at about 10.30pm, I started to get sleepy so Daddy decided to go into the departure lounge so as to allow me to go home to get some sleep as it was way past my bedtime. I waved Daddy byebye as I watched him walk into the restricted area. See you next week ok, Daddy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home