Little Princess Chloe

Hello! My name is Chloe. I have so many interesting and fun moments to share with you through this journal! So, take your time and enjoy ;)

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Godma's wedding




The day that Mummy has been preparing me for over the past few months has come - the day for me to walk down the aisle with Godma as her flowergirl. Knowing how unpredictable I can be, Mummy was on tenderhooks the entire time. Fortunately the adults stocked up aplenty with jelly beans and I was successfully bribed. I didn't fuss over my dress and shoes, except for the head garland which i violently refused to wear. With my stash of jelly beans safely seated in the flower girl basket, I gladly carried the basket into the church during the walk-in whilst holding Mummy's hand. Everyone was so pleased with me ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home