Little Princess Chloe

Hello! My name is Chloe. I have so many interesting and fun moments to share with you through this journal! So, take your time and enjoy ;)

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Perth, here we come!






I have been looking forward to the Perth trip since Mummy told me about it a a month ago. Everyday I'd go up to Mummy and say," Mummy, go Perth. See dolphin. See Kangaroo." So finally the day came and I didn't mind one bit having to be woken up at 6am in the morning coz we were taking the 9.30am Qantas flight. Caleb and I far exceeded everyone's expectations on the flight especially during take-off when neither of us flinched at the change in air pressure. Until towards the end of the flight, where there was some turbulence during descent. Our ears were popping and hurt alot. Both of us were screaming and thrashing about in both Mummy's and Grandma's arms. We refused to suck on candy and milk. Mummy and Grandma just held onto us tightly till it was over about 15min later. Afraid that I'd be traumatised by plane rides, Mummy refused to mention the word 'aeroplane' for the rest of the trip.

I thoroughly enjoyed myself as I got to give almost every playground that we came aross a try. The slides fascinated me, especially the ones with a double hump! Even Caleb had a go at some of the baby slides.

The highlight of the trip had to be the visit to Caversham Wildlife Park. I got to pet some kangaroos and koalas and saw a wombat up close!

Caleb and I had so much fun and were reluctant to go home. On our last day in Perth, I kept telling Mummy,"Go Perth. Go Perth. Don't want go home." Mummy just smiled grimly. I think she was totally worn out after having to do 10 days of night feeds singlehandedly for the both of us. Daddy says that we won't be going on anymore holidays for a while till we are much older. Till today, both Mummy, Daddy and our grandparents are still recuperating from the trip! Gasp...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home