Chloe's 1st word
Today I uttered my first word! Mummy says that MaMa and PaPa don't count as these words came out when I was experimenting with sounds, just like LaLaLa and JieJie. I started calling MaMa at 6.5 months and stopped saying it since I turned 8 mths. That was the time when I started saying PaPa. Till today I'm still happily saying PaPa.
My first word is DOG! Mummy and I were playing with Checkers and Colly while she was teaching me the word 'Dog'. After hearing it a few times, I decided to repeat after her. But my pronunciation sounded like DOCK. Mummy squealed with delight and said it again and i followed suit ;) Mummy then excitedly called Kong Kong and Daddy over to listen to me say DOG. But by then I got tired of saying it and kept my mouth shut.....
My first word is DOG! Mummy and I were playing with Checkers and Colly while she was teaching me the word 'Dog'. After hearing it a few times, I decided to repeat after her. But my pronunciation sounded like DOCK. Mummy squealed with delight and said it again and i followed suit ;) Mummy then excitedly called Kong Kong and Daddy over to listen to me say DOG. But by then I got tired of saying it and kept my mouth shut.....

1 Comments:
At 12:16 AM,
Little Princess Chloe said…
she really likes the colly, checkers and tristan u know... whenever they stick their heads in through the side gate, she likes to pat their noses and smile ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home