Little Princess Chloe

Hello! My name is Chloe. I have so many interesting and fun moments to share with you through this journal! So, take your time and enjoy ;)

Friday, March 31, 2006

Wedding dinner


After the previous wedding dinner that I attended in August last year, Mummy and Daddy swore that they were never going to bring me to another one till I turned 3 or something. This is because I created havoc throughout dinner as I refused to sit still in the baby chair and even shitted halfway through the dinner!
As Daddy was away in Vienna, Mummy decided to bring me along so as to give me a chance to redeem myself for the previous terrible behaviour. Moreover, there was going to be a gor-gor that I could play with!
I must say that I did pretty well this time as I didn't drive Mummy crazy. I basically spent most of my time climbing up and down the sofas adn running about in the cocktail area. I had a good time munching on Hershey's chocolates while sipping Coke during the dinner!
However, I didn't get to play with gor-gor Russell much as we were both a bit shy. I tried making the first move by waving Hello to him in the car and even held his hand! But I think he just woke up from his nap and was a little cranky thus didn't reciprocate my friendly gestures. It's ok, at least we gave each other a goodbye kiss as we were leaving the hotel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home