Little Princess Chloe

Hello! My name is Chloe. I have so many interesting and fun moments to share with you through this journal! So, take your time and enjoy ;)

Friday, November 10, 2006

It's Grandma's birthday!




The adults arranged to meet for dinner to celebrate Grandma's dinner. They went to eat crabs! I've never tasted crabs before but I'm sure it's really yummy considering their whole dinner mainly consisted of crabs!
I refused to go to bed early as I wanted to wait for Grandma to return to cut her birthday cake with her as well as present her birthday gift to her. Mummy bought the present and I decorated the wrapper! I helped to blow out the candles as well as rip off the gift wrapper!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:02 AM, Blogger Trips said…

    Grandma & Grandaughter really look alike in these photos! Can tell where ur princess gets her pretty face from!!! Looks like gorgeous babes run in ur family!!! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home