The day we all went fishing!


Mummy and daddy wanted to pop by Ikea at Tampines to see for themselves how hyped up the new Ikea is. Upon exiting the TPE, there was already a massive jam leading to Ikea. Mummy continued to drive along until we arrived at Ikea building, only to realise that the car park was full. We all decided to come back another day and made our way to Pasir Ris park which was less than 5 min away.
As it was a Sunday, the playground was packed with little children and we made our way to the fishing pond instead. Gugu, Daddy and Aunty Olivia spent an hour fishing, with no success, not even a tiny bite, while the uncle standing close by caught 3 big fishes! I was intrigued by his catch and was observing him each time he hauled a big fish in. I got to see prawns up close as well while I watched Gugu use them as baits.
After a while I got bored and went to the beach and had a good time running about on the sand. Caleb fell asleep while watching the adults fish.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home