Little Princess Chloe

Hello! My name is Chloe. I have so many interesting and fun moments to share with you through this journal! So, take your time and enjoy ;)

Monday, November 20, 2006

Off to the zoo again!






Mummy brought me to the Zoo one early Monday morning. This time we walked around the entire zoo (I was comfortably seated int he stroller of course)! These 2 little monkeys were such rascals. Mummy found them really cute and walked over to them with me in her arms so she could show me what monkeys looked like up close. Suddenly one of them leapt towards us and landed on her foot! Mummy shrieked and jumped aside while the monkey scurried off across the path. That sure was one close encounter with monkeys! I was unfazed by it all coz I'm a little monkey myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home