Little Princess Chloe

Hello! My name is Chloe. I have so many interesting and fun moments to share with you through this journal! So, take your time and enjoy ;)

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Lorna Whiston Speech & Drama class

Mummy signed me up for Speech & Drama class at Lorna Whiston. I totally surprised Mummy by not crying upon entering the classroom, and not one tear during the entire class! This is a vast difference from my daily morning wails when I get dropped off at Qdees.
Miss Gott taught us the letter 'O' in our first class. I stuck to Mummy pretty much the whole time, but found the courage to walk up to the front by myself when Miss Gott called my name, to collect my folder and materials for the craft work. Boy, was Mummy impressed! I saw her beaming with pride after I had collected those items from Miss Gott.
After the class, I told Grandma and Grandpa that 'O' is for octopus, 'O' is for ocean and 'O' is for orange. They thought I was clever ;)
The best part of my Sunday morning was the Barney kiddy ride that I got to sit on after the class!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home