Little Princess Chloe

Hello! My name is Chloe. I have so many interesting and fun moments to share with you through this journal! So, take your time and enjoy ;)

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Caleb's got HFMD too

Despite having no contact with Caleb since I was suspected to be down with HFMD, Caleb still caught the bug. I must have been really contagious even for the symptoms started showing.
Poor Caleb suffered more than me because even the Milk Monster in him refused milk and he was whining and crying practically the whole of Saturday. He refused to eat or drink anything! Grandma and Mummy had to try all ways to con him into taking sips of fluid. Mummy was worried that he might need to be on a drip if he continued that way. Fortunately, he got a little better yesterday and finished 2-3 bottles of milk feeds and took some fromage frais (his favourite).
I'm well on my way to recovery and have gone back to my usual self except for taking solid meals as my mouth ulcers still hurt.
Yay, I still don't have to go to school this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home