Little Princess Chloe

Hello! My name is Chloe. I have so many interesting and fun moments to share with you through this journal! So, take your time and enjoy ;)

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I locked myself in!

As Mummy was running a little late in taking us to the zoo, she decided to leave me in the car with the car engine on whilst she hurriedly went to change her shoes and pack the strollers into the boot. Little did she expect me to go close her door and press the central lock button!
Mummy panicked when she realised that she couldn't get into the car, and I was locked in there with the car keys and her handphone. Oblivious to the dangerous situation, I was happily jumping up and down in the back seat, and even had a go at pretending to drive at the steering wheel. I obviously couldn't hear Mummy because the Barney music filled the car. All I could see was Mummy furiously gesticulating to me and she kept pointing to the central lock button. After a while, I got her message and tried to unlock the car door but couldn't because my fingers weren't strong enough. I tried a few times then gave up and carried on playing in the car.
Mummy then called Kong kong for help. He rushed over and made the same gestures as Mummy, and wanted me to fiddle with the central lock button. I was very excited to see Kongkong as I hadn't seen him in 2 weeks because both Mama and Kongkong were in Sydney and Brunei.
Then Mummy thought of getting me to use both thumbs to unlock the door. I gave it a try and TADA! it worked! Mummy and Kongkong were so relieved!!!!
We picked Caleb up and were immediately off on our way to the zoo...

2 Comments:

  • At 4:02 AM, Blogger Arrogant Stubborn Heterodox said…

    Oh my god....that must have been so scary....Shd put a duplicate car key in the house soon....Thank goodness, Chloe's big enough to understand your gestures!!!

     
  • At 11:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh no that's really freaky! It's a good thing chloe is smart!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home