Little Princess Chloe

Hello! My name is Chloe. I have so many interesting and fun moments to share with you through this journal! So, take your time and enjoy ;)

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Chloe goes to school at Qdees




I don't think I'll ever forget Monday 11th December 2006. It was the day where I cried the most ever. Mummy and Daddy enrolled me at Qdees Childcare which is really near where we stay. In the moning when I awoke, Jiejie Aye dressed me up in my seriously oversized uniform while Mummy packed my bag. The adults kept telling me that we were all going to a playground where I'd get to play with many little children. I went along with everything that they told me.
Upon reaching Qdees, I started to realise that the place looked really familiar and started to whine. Mummy had brought me there before a few months ago to check out the place. The toy corner enticed me and I enjoyed myself playing with the toys and exploring the hall. Until I overheard Mummy telling the teacher that she was going to leave, I started to cry. Teacher Lisa then picked me up and carried me while I struggled to break free to hang on to Mummy. Mummy kissed me good bye and told me that she'd be back to pick me up in a few hours' time. I started to scream as I saw Mummy leave. I kept screaming "Mummy come back! Mummy come back!"
I clung on to Teacher Lisa the whole time and refused to participate in any of the activities. I eventually fell asleep and Teacher Lisa put me down on a mattress. When I awoke and couldn't find Mummy anywhere in sight, I started bawling again and Teacher Lisa had to carry me to pacify me.
Then at 11.30, I saw Mummy waiting downstairs! I couldn't have been happier! I was so happy to see Mummy and held on to her so tightly for fear of her leaving me again. I even finished an entire bowl of porridge!
Mummy brought me home after that and boy was I excited and glad to return home to my favourite drum set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home