Miss me?



After a really long hiatus (Mummy has been awfully busy) and after countless requests to update the blog, Mummy finally made an effort to put up some pictures!
Here are some updates on my progress:
- I'm still crying every morning when I get dropped off at school. Mummy is still waiting for the day that I'm willing to accept the fact she has to go to work every morning and cannot be around me all the time.
- I'm singing alot nowadays and I'm really into Christmas songs, especially Jingle Bells! All thanks to Hi-5.
- My fascination with Barney has not waned. He's still my ultimate favourite character! A close second is Thomas the train.
- I enjoy math and am beginning the grasp the concept of addition and subtraction.
- Pretend play never fails to keep me occupied. I love having tea parties with my stuff animal friends (especially Barney) and playing Doctor to them (especially when it comes to administering the jabs!)
Caleb has grown so much over the past few months. He is getting more talkative and can say simple words like duck (his favourite), hi (his wave is terribly endearing), dog, bird, ball and bus. His motor development surpasses mine and grabs every opportunity to climb up and down the stairs. With one hand on the railing, he can swiftly make his way up and down the stairs by himself. He invented his very own peculiar dance moves which never fail to crack everyone up; his moves involve bending forwards and backwards, bouncing with a backward tilt and endless spinning on the spot.
I have to admit that I'm beginning to enjoy Caleb's company. We have loads of fun wrestling each other on our beds, and always end up in cackles of laughter.

2 Comments:
At 6:50 PM,
Trips said…
YEAH! U updated! Have missed reading about ur 2 darlings! Let's bring them out again soon!!!
At 11:07 PM,
Arrogant Stubborn Heterodox said…
FINALLY....
OMG la...Caleb looks just like Eujin now...
And Chloe turns 3 in a week's time...time really flies...
Post a Comment
<< Home