Little Princess Chloe

Hello! My name is Chloe. I have so many interesting and fun moments to share with you through this journal! So, take your time and enjoy ;)

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Greetings from Perth!







We're in Mandurah Perth for a family holiday and we have been busy befriending many animals! Our favourite has got to be the wombat. Mummy was so excited upon seeing the wombat walking about in its enclosure (they are asleep 80% of the time) that she snapped many shots of me and the wombat, just to make sure that she got one of me and the wombat looking at the camera.


While both Caleb and I are having a whale of a time here, poor Mummy and Grandma are exhausted from taking care of us and doing housework. Not much of a holiday for both of them, I guess. But I must add that I helped out with the vacuuming of the house!!! Here is some evidence!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:02 AM, Blogger Jean said…

    Wow! So shiok! Happy *belated* Birthday to Caleb!

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Shing said…

    awww Caleb likes the Koala bear! and i like your new hair sis its nice =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home